Dr. Haff is an In-Network Specialist in Naturopathic Medicine with:
Patients with Harvard Pilgrim usually need a referral to see Dr. Haff. Our apologies, but we do not accept Medicaid or Medicare. If you have private insurance other than those listed above, we can provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
Before your initial appointment, please call your insurance to verify coverage. Provide us with the information from your call on the patient detail questionnaire you were sent when you scheduled your initial appointment. Click here for the Patient Portal.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
If you have private insurance that we do not accept, we will be happy to provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Supplements are not covered by insurance, but may be covered by your HSA or FSA plan. Payment is expected at the time of service.
- Adult Initial Visit: $275
- Pediatric Initial Visit: $195
- Follow-up Visits: Cost varies
- Acupuncture: $90
- Constitutional Hydrotherapy: $90
- Packages for Acupuncture and Constitutional Hydrotherapy:
- 3 Sessions = $230 (15% off)
- Ask about pricing for 10 sessions